Judy Center Early Learning Hub
The Carroll County Public Schools Judy Center Early Learning Hub at Robert Moton Elementary serves the needs of families with children in the RME school district, ages prenatal through age 5. We offer a variety of comprehensive services to support our youngest learners by empowering the child’s first teachers – their families.
Our ultimate goal at the Judy Center is to support children’s success in school and in life. THRIVE by age FIVE!
Our Programming Includes:
- Come Learn With Me Playgroups held weekly
- Family Engagement Events and Activities
- Family Support
- Partnerships with local childcare providers to ensure the availability of quality care
- Summer Programming
- Parent Workshops
- Parents as Teachers Home Visitation Program
- Collaborations with community resources and agencies
- Referrals for support services
- Monthly Newsletters
Interested in learning more about the Judy Center Early Learning Hub?
Contact Megan Hill, Community Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.751.3613.