Judy Center Early Learning Hub
The Carroll County Public Schools Judy Center Early Learning Hub at Robert Moton Elementary serves the needs of families with children in the RME schoo district ages prenatal up to age 5. We offer a variety of comprehensive services to support children and families.
Our ultimate goal at the Judy Center is to support
children’s success in school and in life.
Our Programming Includes:
- Come Learn With Me Playgroups held weekly (click here)
- Family Engagement Events and Activities (click here)
- Family Support
- Partnerships with local childcare providers to ensure the availability of quality care
- Summer Programming
- Parent Workshops
- Parents as Teachers Home Visitation Program (click here)
- Collaborations with community resources/ agencies
- Referrals for support services
- Monthly Newsletters (click here)
*We will still be holding virtual playgroups, family events and parent sessions during COVID.
Interested in learning more about the Judy Center Early Learning Hub?
Please click here to fill out a brief interest form and someone from the Judy Center
will get back to you soon. Or you may contact Kaymi Plank, Community Specialist
at email@example.com or 410.751.3613.